Sunday, August 28, 2011

Inserts-PICK UP DATES/TIMES FOR THIS WEEK

PLEASE CLEARLY UNDERSTAND IF YOU HAVE ORDERED INSERTS OFF OF THE CLIPPING SITE, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKING THESE UP UNLESS YOU HAVE SET UP AND PAID FOR SHIPPING. I DO NOT SEND OUT MESSAGES TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON AND IF YOU ALLOW YOUR COUPONS TO SIT AND EXPIRE, THAT'S MONEY WASTED ON YOUR END. WHEN YOU SEE THAT EXTRAS HAVE ARRIVED, THAT IS YOUR CUE FOR COMING TO PICK THEM UP. 


8/28 inserts will be here later in the week-normally on Wednesdays but this could vary from Wednesday to Friday depending on the Postal system in which I have no control over. 


Times for pick ups for 8/21 inserts and before are the following:
Monday 4:00-6:00 pm
Wednesday 4:00-7:00pm 


8/28 and before can be picked up on the following dates/times:
Thursday 5:00-7:00pm
Friday 12:00-1:00pm 


My address is 229 Shaw Street on post by the Randolph Gate. 


I have over 70 people picking up weekly NOT including the ones who are ordering extras so if you have a question about what you have paid for, etc. please check your Paypal invoice or your Email from Google Checkout explaining what you are paying for. I do not have time to sit and respond to 15-20 people each week on what inserts they have to pick up, what dates they paid for, etc. I have a lot on my plate right now and I'm trying to help you all out by offering this service when I make absolutely nothing from this. 


If you have not paid for your invoice and it has been cancelled, you are booted off the regulars list. I will send one reminder from here on out and if it is not paid, it is cancelled and the next person on the waiting list is offered your spot. I cannot afford to fork out money each and every week of my personal money hoping that people will pay. 


Thanks,
Tiffany 

1 comment: