Saturday, February 4, 2012

2012 changes....

After a long time of brainstorming and ideas from family and friends, I will be changing the way I run things just a tad bit in 2012. 

We will be adding/changing the following:

1. We are going to be launching a Community Forum for deals to be posted(no more getting lost in posts on Facebook)
2. Coupon Matchups will be located on the Forums page so they do not get lost and will still be in a google doc so anymore can print or download them!
3. Our blog will be moving to an actual site that can will include our calendar, forum link, merchandise and much more!
4. FREE virtual coupon classes through the Forums!(I will still be offering FRG classes and group classes as normal)
5. There will no longer be a separate website for inserts to be ordered. As of last weekend(2/5 inserts) I will only be offering insert sales in various locations throughout Fayetteville and Fort Bragg, NC. There will be NO more ordering each week.
6. I will only be "working" about three days a week. I am now homeschooling my oldest and concentrating more on my family this year. 
7. My first book should be published on Amazon by April 1st.
8. My goal for the Mobile App to be available to the public is May 1st. 
9. I am working with several large corporations trying to get sponsors for upcoming events that I would like to host before we PCS to Alaska! 
10. There will be a coupon trading page on the forum as well. This will allow the group to open up to more traders outside of Fort Bragg and for people who do not have Facebook pages. 
11. There will also be a stockpile trade or sell page on the forum which I'm REALLY excited about! 

2012 is going to be a very exciting year for my family! Thank you to everyone who has volunteered their time and resources to make the trading page, blog, events and actual Facebook page such a success. I am so thankful for the friends I have made along the way!

If you have any suggestions for making the pages and all better, please do not hesitate to comment under the blog! 

You can expect the forum, new blog/website to be launched in about 48 hours! Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment