Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Contacting Companies in hopes of receiving coupons-List #1

I LOVE contacting companies with compliments, complaints or suggestions for their products and in return normally companies will send out coupons for their products! In the past about 8 out of 10 companies will send high value coupons or free coupons. Sometimes I will even just ask if they have coupons available and that works too! I started doing this when I first started couponing and  now that things are less hectic around my house, I will be doing it again! I will be doing a list of over 150 companies(YES, you read that right) that you can contact. I suggest contacting a minimum of 5 per day to get started! All you will need to do is click on the links to get the contact info! Keep me updated on what you all get and I'll do the same! Here are the first 20 companies! 


Brawny Paper Towels
Tylenol
Zatarains
Glade
Revlon
Fresh Express
Febreeze
Oxi-Clean
Nature's Own Bread
Clorox
Wisk
Sara Lee
Campbells
Land O Lakes
Peter Pan
Jif
Uncle Ben's
Aunt Jemima
No Yolks Pasta
Hormel

No comments:

Post a Comment