Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whole Inserts ordering information...

It is .70 for the entire set of inserts whether the paper comes with one insert or five. 

I will need you to commit to one month at a time. On the 15th of each month, you can choose to continue receiving inserts or opt out. I have requested for her to hold me 300 inserts each week. If the need rises for more, I will be glad to up the amount. 

If you would like for these to be mailed to you, I will need to include shipping costs. I can ship quite a bit in a flat rate priority envelope so if you are planning on having them mailed to you, It may be better to get with other couponers and place one order with me. 

I will need to know if you will be sending money through paypal or if you will be dropping cash off by my home. I will not be leaving to meet anyone as I'm not making any money on this, it's strictly what she is charging me so driving to meet to collect money would be a little silly on my part. 

Money this week will be due on Monday Morning at 9am for all inserts for 7/17. From here on out, money will be due on Friday night by midnight so that I can send a payment for all inserts to her on Saturday so she can ship them out as soon as she receives them! 

If you fail to pay on time, you will no longer be on the list and no longer be allowed to order any inserts through me as I have to cover the ones that aren't paid for each week. 

I will need the following information sent to couponinserts@hotmail.com

Full Name
How you will be paying(paypal or cash only)
How many you want per week(a definite answer) 
How often you want to pay(weekly, bi-weekly or monthly) 
If you need them mailed or if you will be picking them up from my house each week when they arrive. 

PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS IN YOUR EMAIL! 

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK WITH YOUR INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE PUT ON THE LIST! IT'S TO HARD TO KEEP TRACK OF THE MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK NOW MUCH LESS THE LIST OF PEOPLE ORDERING INSERTS!









No comments:

Post a Comment