Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Insert Pickup Times for this week :)

Good Morning! I will have pick up times available this week on the following days:

Wednesday 5pm-6pm(these are for 10/9 an- previous weeks)
Friday 12-1pm and 5-7pm.(these are for 10/16 and previous weeks) 

Next week, I will also be available on Monday from 12-1pm. 


IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE ELSE PICK UP YOUR INSERTS FOR YOU, PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WHAT WEEKS THEY ARE PICKING UP.I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO KEEP UP WITH WHO IS PICKING UP WHAT AND WHAT DATES THEY ARE PICKING UP FOR. 


Also, PLEASE make sure you comment under FACEBOOK post which date/time you are coming. Sometimes I have things that come up at the last minute and if everyone that stated they were coming as stopped by then I do sometimes leave so please make sure you are commenting on FACEBOOK under this post and NOT on my wall or under another post unless it clearly states to please post. 


Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment