Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rescheduling of Oct. 20th class

Good Morning! These past few weeks haven't given me a break at all! It's been non stop since September! As most of all of you know, Kamryn was born on Sept. 13th. She is now almost 5 weeks old and I can't believe it! With that being said, I have a concern over the way that her head is forming so I had to make an appointment and the only time they said I could come this week was Thursday morning so unfortunately I have to reschedule the class that was originally scheduled for October 20th. I will be sending out emails as well but I know that most of you are on my Facebook page as well so I wanted to make sure you got to see it as soon as possible. 

I will be moving everyone that was schedule for Oct. 25th class. If this does NOT work for you, please let me know ASAP so I can get you something else set up ASAP! 

I am sorry for any issues that this has caused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment