Wednesday, October 31, 2012

CVS moneymaker 10/30


First Transaction- 
5 Herbal Essence Shampoos
5 Herbal Essence Conditioners
1 Bag of Gold Emblem Potato Chips(not pictured but coupon printed from red machine for $1/1 and the chips were only $1)  
Used (5) BOGO Herbal Essence coupons (they automatically took the full value of the shampoo/conditioner off and not just $2.99) 

Paid $2.11 OOP
Received $10 ECB


Second Transaction-
4 Herbal Essence Shampoos
4 Herbal Essence Conditioners- used (4) BOGO coupons  
1 Dawn Renewal .99 - used .50/1 dawn coupon
Bounty 6 rolls- $5.77- used $1/1 Bounty coupon-not an insert coupon and have no idea where it came from. 

Paid $7.xx oop Received another $10 ECB back. 

So, tonight I spent under $10 and received $20 ECB. 

When I printed my coupons from the red machine, it printed out a $5 off $25 baby care coupon so I'll probaby used my ECB's to purchase diapers :) 

NOTE: Some cashiers may try to change the coupon value for the BOGO coupons to $2.99 instead of what they ring up as. In this case, I would personally tell them I didn't want the products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment