Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fill your Envelope Event & Insert Sale -Saturday November 19th

The last Fill your envelope event was such a success that I've decided to do it once again! It will be on Saturday November 19th from 10am-11:00am at my home on post.  To be able to participate in the fill your envelope event, you MUST go to my website www.couponclippers.ecrater.com and purchase an envelope! When you arrive, you will be handed an envelope to fill with as many coupons as you'd like!

As well as with the fill your envelope event, I will also be doing another Insert Sale! ALL inserts will be .25 each! There will different areas inserts available. I will take cash for these inserts! Please make sure you bring change!

This is only until 11:00 am as I have a coupon class starting at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment