Sunday, August 21, 2011

Inserts-PICK UP DATES/TIMES FOR THIS WEEK

I will be available on Monday 6pm-7pm and Tuesday from 11am-3pm for pickup for all past inserts(NOT 8/21 INSERTS) AND EXTRAS THAT HAVE BEEN ORDER(excluding 8/21 insert orders) 


I will be available Thursday from 5pm-7pm for pickup for 8/21 inserts and Friday from 12-2pm and 5pm-7pm) 


YOU MUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN ON COMING AND WHICH TIME SLOT YOU ARE COMING DURING. THANKS! 


IF YOU OWE ANYTHING FOR 8/21 AND YOU ARE PAYING CASH YOU MUST BE HERE ON MONDAY TO SAVE YOUR SLOT OR YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ON THE INSERT LIST! 

2 comments:

  1. Ryan will be coming to pick up 8/21 inserts on Thursday from 5-7 pm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be put on a list to get inserts and pay for them. I can pick you when ever you tell me. I would love to talk to you as well about how to use them to get the most I can out of the coupons. I have some coupons that are expired My son and his wife live in Germany but he is in Afghanistan. I want to help her get started but she is pregnant and I want to make sure I understand things first. She is in the military as well as my son. I will give you all the coupons I have to send over seas until I get my daughter in law into couponing. My son wants to learn too. There will be things none of us will use. Just let me know how to get started.

    ReplyDelete