Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cookin with Coupons-Day 1 & 2 of 14

This is just an idea I came up with last night while cooking...My goal is to live off of my stockpile for at least one month and cut the eating out as much as possible so I thought it would be pretty cool to put up the pics of our dinners and recipes...almost all if not all of the items used in the recipes were bought with coupons! 


Don't laugh! It doesn't look the greatest but boy was it good! I took the recipe from the top of the Philadelphia Sante Fe Cooking Cream box and adjusted it to fit our tastes and what I had in the house!


DAY 1 

2 cups of noodles
1 can of diced tomatoes-drained
1 can of corn-drained
2 cups of Monterey Jack cheese
1 pack of boneless chicken breast tenderloins-boiled and shredded
1 container of Santa Fe cooking cream 

After you shred the chicken and cook the noodles, throw everything in the pot and let it simmer about 10-15 minutes and enjoy! It was very easy and very good...My picky 6 year old ate two plates of it! 


DAY 2 

HOMEMADE PIZZA 

One pack of Betty Crocker Pizza Crust
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 pack of hormel pepporonis
1 pound hamburger meat 

It's so easy and much cheaper than takeout! 


No comments:

Post a Comment